Welcome to the Drum Geek vodcast!
Here are a few pointers before you enter the virtual studio, in case you didn’t know.
- We generally send you the link 1 hour prior to the time we scheduled you to be live with us. If you haven’t received the link get in touch with the Geek who set this thing up.
- We’d prefer you to use headphones as your audio monitor. Speakers can tend to cause feedback.
- If you have an external microphone that you can easily integrate into your set up, that will give you the best sound quality.
- If you are using a mobile device or device that has an onboard mic, please make sure you are in an area with very little ambient or background noise and that it is conducive to talking.
- We HIGHLY recommend being hardwired as opposed to using WiFi. This ensures a better connection and end result for rebroadcast.
Okay now that you are set up we’ve provided a screen shot of the 4 steps you will be taking to enter our virtual studio. See you soon!